Home > 3D, Props > (update) Fire Hydrant

(update) Fire Hydrant

January 10th, 2011

Hey, I’m back šŸ™‚
This time I wanted to make a good quality prop so it’s a little too hi-poly to be in a game, but I still like it !
I used 3Ds Max to model the low poly and high poly versions and the Mudbox/Photoshop combo to texture.
The picture is a realtime screenshot from 3Ds Max viewport using Xoliul’s Shader.

Update : I’ve used the hi-poly model to make a low-poly version, because nearly 3,000 tris were far too much. Now it’s only 1,006 tris and uses 1024px textures (diffuse, normal, specular).
Screenshot from 3Ds Max Viewport with Xoliul’s Shader.

______________
By .
In : 3D, Props
Tags : ,

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.


− 4 = three